However, readers, I am VERY proud of myself this past week, for I have written more in the past few days than I have since starting this blog. I think that deserves a round of applause. I have also figured out all the important characters that will ever be introduced -or mentioned- in Hunter, that, alone, deserves another round of applause.
The word count at the moment is 10155, yay me.
Today, in my books, has been my greatest day -I wrote a lot today and I went horse riding (my first English riding lesson to be exact). That isn't to say that I haven't been on a horse before, quite the opposite actually. I, for the past nine/ten years of my life, am a cowgirl... or at least I like to think I am. I've been riding Western since... well for a nine/ten years. The fact that I didn't end up on the ground tells me that it was a good ride.
I should probably get back to reading The Iliad but frankly, I much prefer writing in my blog and rocking out to Bon Jovi than reading the epic poem on the Trojan War. Don't get me wrong, the poem is... uh... decently interesting... I just don't have the drive to read it at the present moment... that and I am too hyper to actually focus on it.
Tomorrow, I will be having my fourth Gaelic lesson of the year and I wonder if my professor is going to be late again. One would think that after the third or fourth day the prof would know where the class was... makes me wonder what he's actually doing. I'm on to you Professor Seamus...
Well, that is truthfully all I can think about writing for tonight, but I do have another book series to recommend to all those Fantasy readers... yet again. Laura Resnick's In Fire Forged and In Legend Born series is incredible! Once again, like Jane Lindskold's books, it is for the older audience, but it is a worth while read. The books actual names are In Legend Born, The White Dragon, and The Destroyer Goddess.
I realize, that in my last post I only mentioned Jane Lindskold's first book in the Firekeeper saga, so I feel I should include the others, for the sake of those who do not know what they are looking for. In order, they are: Through Wolf's Eyes, Wolf's Head, Wolf's Heart, Dragon of Despair, Wolf Captured, Wolf Hunting, and Wolf's Blood. Just a quick note, Wolf's Head, Wolf's Heart is one book, and in my opinion soo much better than the first, though from Wolf Captured on is the series peak.
Happy reading!
K. A. Becks
No comments:
Post a Comment