Fan eXpo was AMAZING! Saw Emma Caulfield and even got an autograph from her -YAY! Any Buffy fans will remember Emma as the lovely, and hilarious, Anya -the former Vengeance Demon. I've also now own my own Boo -the ghost from Mario and have caught up with a good friend from school. A very eventful day, if I may say so myself.
I wrote quite a bit tonight to make up for my lacking of writing this past week and to get me through my next few days of packing and EXing before I leave Ontario for the lovely Nova Scotia. Eight months of Celtic Studies, school friends, horse riding and Meal Hall... I can't wait!!!
I think I shall stay up late tonight to ensure that I make up for last week and this up coming week. Ideas are already swimming in my mind as to what must be written. I'm thinking a dream sequence... a memory of sorts and of course, a glimpse of a villain. Not a main villain granted, more of a lackey, but a villain nonetheless. Definitely going to be a Vampire villain, though I might throw a Demon or a Werewolf in as well -just for good measure.
There are still some kinks I would like to work out as well with the Hunter's Headquarters, but nothing so important that needs to be fixed right away. The descriptions will come in time. Perhaps I should try to draw it or build it on The Sims so that I can visually see what I want and describe it effectively. Or at least build the grounds with or without the actual building. I've never been very good at drawing buildings though... or building building for that matter.
Oh well, I'll think of something.
Well, I'd best get back to my writing.
Happy reading!
K. A. Becks
No comments:
Post a Comment