Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Bump in the Road

I had planned to write tonight, to make up for my lack of doing so yesterday, but it seems that -regardless of the fact that I had it on first- I cannot use Word if my sister -who also has a Macbook- is using hers. I think this problem may have something to do with the fact that I don't use Cogeco wireless eight months of the year and this is Cogeco's way of punishing me for doing so. It's not my fault that my school is 1,840 km away. 

On a brighter note, my writer's block, which I was experiencing all day yesterday -that's my excuse for my laziness and I am sticking to it- seems to have passed and I have had a tidal wave of ideas while I was at work. (If only I could actually type them up... stupid Word).

On an even brighter note I am going to the ROM tomorrow -YAY!!! Any who do not know what the ROM is I shall tell you. *Ahem* it is the Royal Ontario Museum, and probably the only GOOD museum in Ontario... Canada's equivalent -though not really- to New York's American Museum of Natural History. Obviously one can tell which of the two are the better -one is famous and the other... not. Regardless of this, however, I am excited. The last time I went to the ROM was over a year ago and I only got to see two exhibits -which I was very disappointed about- but this time I have the entire day to explore and enjoy history like the history geek that I am. 

Plus, my mum is going to be with me, which makes it all the better. Everyone has those little things that they share with their mums, mine is history... and horse stuff. With my dad its... umm... well my dad and I have similar senses of humor so I guess that counts. 

Anyway, I am going to attempt to open Word again and hope to get some writing done while my ideas are still fresh. 

Happy reading!

K. A. Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment