Hmm, perhaps I should introduce you to my problem. I am an aspiring author, with multiple promising ideas and yet I never seem to commit. Perhaps it is my lack of drive or the fact that I lose interest in what I am writing -or more commonly, a new idea forms in my head and I focus so hard on that one idea that I by the time I go back to what I was previously working on, I have no idea how to continue it.
I guess you could say, I am using this blog to keep me on track with one of my more... intriguing ideas. There is a lot of talk these days on the supernatural, especially when it comes to the ideas of Vampires.
I will tell you all this now, I am NOT a Twilight fan.
However, I am a Parapsychology fanatic and with this I find myself attempting to write a novel about said subject... or mainly on a hunter of the supernatural. My delivery of the idea is harsh, I understand, but my concept is much more interesting than what my previous sentence deems it as. Perhaps, when my thoughts are a little more coherent, I will enlighten -or bore, depending on your personal interests- whoever stumbles across my blog with the actual story-line that resides, somewhere, in my mind.
Starting tonight, I will give myself no more than two years to complete this project and I will not start another until it is finished -this is my promise to both myself and to whoever finds and takes an interest in my blog. I hope this will be enough of a push to drive me forward.
Happy reading!
K. A. Becks
No comments:
Post a Comment