Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Late Post

I know I haven't updated in two days but I have good reason. Sort of. Well friday, as you know, I had work and a doctor's appointment, so I bet you all can imagine that my plan to wake up early and write did not go as, well, planned. And yesterday, although I had ideas, I was kidnapped by one of my best friends to watch Buffy.

Oh the laughs we shared while watching those masterpieces. Buffy is just one of those shows you cannot get tired of watching; at least one hot guy in every season/ appearance per episode, horribly choreographed fight scenes, hilariously corny lines; it just has it all. Especially when one of the hot guys has a british accent. Does it get any better than that?

I just thought I'd let you all know that I have written quite a lot today and am very pleased with myself. I have, finally, introduced my second main character -and my favorite of the two- West. I suppose, since you know my favorites name that it is only fair to tell you all the name of the primary main character; she is Kat... or Katrina. I have now introduced three minor characters... well four technically, and am starting to get very excited about where my story is going. 

When I am further along with my story I will be posting the plot/ plot summary -that is if I think of a plot. I mean I have a plot it just isn't... coherent enough for people outside of my mind to understand it. 

Well, I am going to try and get some more writing in before work today so, as always...

Happy reading!

K. A. Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment